Movin up

This is just a little update post. I wanted to let y'all know that I've really been getting my act together & have been super busy with all of these new things. Let me lay it out for you.

First of all, I'm going to be in the Holiday Art Sale at school in a few weeks. If you're in Chicago, check it out ! There are going to be more than a hundred students selling work, & it's my first show, so I'm going ALL. OUT. I have lots of stuff in store, so it's definitely worth stopping by. It's November 16-17 at 112 S Michigan Ave, & I'll be at table 31 in the main ballroom.

If you can't make it to the sale, don't worry because I also opened my etsy store this morning ! I only have one print in there right now, but after the art sale I'll be throwing all of my leftover inventory in there for the whole internet to buy ! There'll be mad etching monoprints & small ceramic pieces, plus a few extra goodies.

And finally, the least exciting but arguably most professional bit of news is that I finally got my website up & running ! You can find me at beccasmithartjunk.com. It's just the bare bones of a website, but I'll be updating it as I piece my portfolio together this semester. I am also planning on putting together a mailing list so y'all can find out what I'm doing 24/ 7.

That's it for now; I should probably run to school & catch the last half of ceramics class. Please send me some good vibes for the art sale next month !!!!!!! xo

Leave reply

Back to Top