Anatomy, weeks 1-5

The last couple of weeks have been super busy ! I just started an internship & a new job, plus midterms are coming up. Literally all I've been doing is working. My anatomy class has definitely been the most comfortable of my studio classes this semester, purely because it's the only medium I'm really familiar with; I could do nothing but figure drawing for days. I've been meaning to write a post about all the cool junk I'm making, so I figured I'd go ahead & share these drawings I've been working on.

I use my Instagram nonstop (@ras24528)
We've basically been working in class on drawing simple figures & understanding how to articulate the skeleton by using wired skeletons, loose bones, & reference books.










Man, it's like every time I go to photograph my work, I have a harder time taking a decent picture. I definitely think I'm going to have to invest in a real camera & start scanning everything this semester. That's really all the update I have time for- I'm trying to get started on my anatomy midterm before work (and a suspension party !!) tonight ;)

Leave reply

Back to Top