Here we go

I really am trying, I promise.

The semester just started, but I spent the last week sick, so I haven't really done too many things worth sharing. Bare with me, y'all.

Basically, this is what the last week of my life, confined to my apartment, looked like.

First of all, there was an awful lot of cuddling. My cats have been way happier about my week at home than me...
I did, however, manage to pull myself outta bed long enough for two job interviews & fka on Thursday. I wore heels all day (& got lost in the worst rainy snow of my life even though I lived downtown for a year), talked the store manager at the flagship American Eagle into letting me transfer to his store, got a gyro at my fav greasy takeout place Sam's chicken & ribs, drank exactly as much as beer & whiskey my little body can handle, made out with two girls (oops), & got home safe in time for a nap before class the next morning.
(this might be the best drunk snapchat I could've possibly come up with on the train home)
Seriously though, this has been the worst sick I've been in a while, f/ 2 days where I got up & dressed before realizing there was no way I could make it to/ in class & some hilarious half conscious self portraits that only look like real things if you look at them from the side.
I also tried a new takeout place. Gotta say, this place almost got it right.

Everyone here really loves calamari, but look at that whole squid I found !
& finally, I cleaned my apartment this morning. I've been putting it off since I got home two weeks ago, but I had to clean it up to show it to a girl who's *hopefully* gonna sublet from me. Please note that I even hung up everything I've been collecting & framing for the last couple months. That wall of prints & junk is mostly stuff I got from the fall & holiday Renegade fairs this year.

Alright, well, I think that's all I have to report from my week off, hope it wasn't too boring, hehe~




One Comment

Back to Top