Fall art junk

Every semester, I try to learn a new medium. This fall, I'm taking an etching class. Printmaking is something I've always really loved but haven't actually learned much about. One of my favorite artists right now is Bonjour Johanna. She's such an original artist that really gets a lot of the trends in new art. She's definitely made me want to move outside of the type of illustration I've been doing & experiment with casual patterns as well as more organic representation & landscape junk. I just bought a beautiful zine & print from her shop & can. not. wait to have them in my hands. Check it out, y'all:

(this is a little video she made of the zine I bought)

I just want everyone to love her as much as I do ! I also wish people realized how important it is to support young artists by buying & promoting their art. I'm hoping to use this blog as a platform to share my art & eventually open my own store to sell my ceramics & prints. Hope y'all love Johanna as much as I do ! xo

Leave reply

Back to Top